Re: [OM] XP networking - it was the @$%^* router after all

Subject: Re: [OM] XP networking - it was the @$%^* router after all
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 22:24:31 -0400
I've been told over and over and over again that, when you think the
hardware is failing think again.  Hardware hardly ever fails, the real
problem is software.  Generally very true.  But hardware does fail once
in a while and can do so intermittently.  That was the key.  Software
problems are generally not intermittent.

Chuck Norcutt