Re: [OM] XP networking - it was the @$%^* router after all

Subject: Re: [OM] XP networking - it was the @$%^* router after all
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 09:35:58 -0400
The systematic hits are around my house, not to the house, and
are due to location. I live at the edge of a granite shelf.

The house ground "was" connected to the water well casing,
and an electrician suggested removing that and just using ground
rods. In the event lightening strikes, it could travel the water table
and back up the ground. Hopefully changing the ground and adding
whole house surge protection will help, but not sure it will remove
the problems of wires looking like antennas for lightening,
or the fact some peoples products are not properly designed.

Wayne