Re: [OM] IMG: After the rain

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: After the rain
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 22:29:19 -0300
Sorry, Mike: I'm trying to catch up with the topic 'deconvolution'
which seems tied together with Focus Magic and Anti-aliasing.
Besides, Fred Miranda Intellisharpen has been mentioned.

When you talk about 'FM', are you referring to Focus Magic, not to
Fred Miranda, no?

Seems that deconvolution needs a lot of computer power, but when
installed on PS CS3 it works fine.
I'm just learning PS CS5, and now falling short of computer power (no
problem: I will soon have a new P7 2600 on an Asus motherboard, and a
PNY Quadro FX380 graphics card, DDR3 4Gb memory: my daughter would
need to run AutoCAD soon ... the best excuse one could imagine :-) )

Are there different versions of deconvolution algorithms for photographic use?

Where else does one find software which use deconvolution?

I'll look it up in Wiki too: deconvolution is new for me, and I like
to learn new things.

:-)

Fernando.