[OM] (OM) Totally OT - Climate Change

Subject: [OM] (OM) Totally OT - Climate Change
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 17:36:05 +1200
Cc: mmackenzie@xxxxxxxxx
This is too good to not share, for those of you who have an ear.
Copied, in part ....
Leading climate change sceptic Lord Christopher Monckton - British peer,
journalist, businessman and entertaining public speaker - has thought-
provoking views, both about climate change and about how the message is
being hijacked. His presentation is a case study reminder of the duty of
professional communicators to investigate the facts they communicate.
He is one of the world's most articulate exponents of the real science of
natural climate change and the need by the world's people, animals and
plants, for the life-giving carbon dioxide that is labelled by ignoramuses as a
pollutant. He has a brilliant analytical mind - judge for yourself ....

This morning he was interviewed by Leighton Smith, on radio, for about 90
minutes.
Radio gave me this link for the exchange.
 http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/newsdetail1.asp?storyID=201845

I haven't had time myself to test this link yet, but will.

Hear how the wool has been pulled over our eyes and ears.

Brian Swale.