Re: [OM] XP networking - it was the @$%^* router after all

Subject: Re: [OM] XP networking - it was the @$%^* router after all
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 11:24:30 -0400
  Reminds me, I heard on the radio that a guy in Sweden was wanting to do
some nuclear research in his kitchen and wrote the authorities asking if it
was OK. Police came knocking at his door. According to the story he had
already constructed a small nuclear pile in his house. Talk about a
difficult neighbor.

Charlie