Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: Madrid/Villajoyosa

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: Madrid/Villajoyosa
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 16:55:27 +0100
There are some very colourful shots there, Nathan; thanks.

€6 for unlimited use of the Metro for a day!  That's enough for 3 journeys in
Zone 1 and 2 in London!  I'm all for cheap public transport, but I wonder if
that sort of thing is at the bottom of Spain's financial troubles.

I would have hoped that the Tube in London would be something like that, but it
can get only more expensive as more money is spent on the infrastructure.  And
as for the cost of the blimmin' Olympics :-(

Anyway, thanks for the better decorated images :-)

Chris