Re: [OM] Some new data points, was: XP Printer advice.

Subject: Re: [OM] Some new data points, was: XP Printer advice.
From: <pschings@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 11:36:06 -0400
Cc: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I have it installed on all of my systems and use it regularly to clean up junk
files and keep my registry in shape. It has yet to do any damage and seems to
keep things running smoothly. Over the last 6 years I've been running it on
about 8 different Lenovo laptops and 1 Dell desktop and I've yet to need to do
a single reinstall of Windows, or had a BSOD that wasn't related to a hardware
failure. For antivirus I've been running AVG Free and recently updated to
Windows Security Essentials. Not a single virus yet, either. But I have
purposely avoided Vista (All XP and W7). I think CCleaner deserves at least
some of the credit.