Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: Madrid/Villajoyosa

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: Madrid/Villajoyosa
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 17:04:05 -0400
Ayuh. Lots of data to work with. Your result looks a little too much to me (but
quite good working with small .jpg) Something approaching solarization or
posterization (I know, they're not at all the same thing). I was thinking a wee
bit application of strobist technique on that one. Or some exposures designed
to be fiddled with later in post. But I know Nathan is on the fly most of the
time and probably isn't thinking about Moose and Bob when he's snapping his
pics. <g>

--Bob