Re: [OM] [IMG] Got to play today

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] Got to play today
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 08:16:38 +0200
I like the second one of these, but I really hate Photobucket. The nice B&W
image is surrounded by a garish interface with blinking advertisements, in the
upper right corner there is some girl wanting to chat with me (yeah, right!)
and all manner of other junk that totally dominates the image. Pity,

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain