Re: [OM] Does the OM-40/PC have a 2-series screen?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does the OM-40/PC have a 2-series screen?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 08:32:27 -0400
I dropped a PC screen into my OM-2 (which has the meter needle adjusted
for series one screen).  PC screen may have different etching, but it is
the same brightness as a series one screen.  Funny, I remember it
differently. I dropped in a damaged 2-4 (thirds etching done
off-center), and needle reads anticipated 2/3rds of a stop brighter.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977