Re: [OM] (OM) OT Malware notices from Avast! Free antivirus

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Malware notices from Avast! Free antivirus
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 09:10:06 -0400
Now might be a good time to download and try Microsoft Security
Essentials.  I forgot to mention when I said I had given up AVG that I
had been running Avast for quite some time in between.  I gave up AVG
because of numerous quiet quarantines of files which were actually false
alarms.  Avast was much better in that respect but I felt it was using
too much resource in it's  real-time on-demand scanning.

Even if you keep Avast it might be good to have an independent check if
there's a possibility of infection.  No anti-virus software is 100%
reliable.

Chuck Norcutt