Re: [OM] [IMG] Got to play today

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] Got to play today
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 08:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
I am sorry that pretty girls distracted you from viewing my photos, Nathan...:)

This was not the first time when I took a picture of this lighthouse:
http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/RI/?action=view&current=Hope-Lighthouse.jpg

I was just excited to see the clouds and also use the GIMP tools.  I purposely
went for the "cheap Russian plastic camera" color rendition.  What I really am
after is a snow covered beach at the end of the day, the sun warmly reflecting
off the lighthouse's window and these puffy clouds...yeah, right.  It took so
many years for them to show up in the middle of the day, what are the chances
that the clouds would show up puffy like that in the winter...:)

Thanks for looking

Boris

I like the second one of these, but I really hate Photobucket. The nice B&W
image is surrounded by a garish interface with blinking advertisements, in the
upper right corner there is some girl wanting to chat with me (yeah, right!)
and all manner of other junk that totally dominates the image. Pity,

Cheers,
Nathan