[OM] (OM) Anemone - Sigma

Subject: [OM] (OM) Anemone - Sigma
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:27:41 +1200
Another day, another lens, same bloom.
http://www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/July-2011/July-2011.htm

Sigma 90 mm macro on E-3, hand-held.

May try another lens tomorrow if I have time (visitor coming will cramp my
style).

To respond to Chuck; this is a commercial variety which should be seen only
as a cut flower; the plants should never be seen for sale. It is from the same
family of plants that (when the flowers have opened unlike the one I have
been persecuting which is not fully open yet) should look like the one used in
the middle of my main front page.
http://www.brianswale.com/
That huge crop came from an E-1 shot with the lowly DZ 14-45, clearly in full
sunlight. A lucky shot ...

My ex used to work for a commercial grower (now deceased, and the
garden is under houses), and she took a liking to this variety. She says it
seeds everywhere in the bed she grows it in and also throws up red and
white blooms. I like the blue the most - it is such a rich blue.

Brian Swale.