Re: [OM] [OT][IMG]Someone elses images

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT][IMG]Someone elses images
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:01:08 -0700 (PDT)
I like your birches better too.

While up there, you might want to try improving this:

http://www.acadiamagic.com/photo-254.htm

Here is my take on it, although, I warn you that lightning could be improved
upon:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/More%20of%20Maine/?action=view&current=Acadia.jpg

I have no idea why very few photographers aim their cameras at it as I consider
it the most unique natural structure in Acadia National Park.  So, take it for
me, Bob.  Most likely I won't be able to get up there until next year and with
my luck, it will be rainy again...

Boris

Some nice stuff there. I notice a little HDR and work, and more than a few PS
plugins, not that there's anything wrong with that. <g>

I like my birches better, but maybe that's just me.

http://www.bobwhitmire.com/acadianationalpark.html

--Bob

PS: I'm planning a return trip in late October, good lord willin' and the crik
don't rise.