Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: Peter Arnold Wines

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: Peter Arnold Wines
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:08:15 +0100
Same here, Nathan, a fine evocation of the atmosphere - although my initial
reaction was to couple the .dk TLD with wine-making to reach a most unlikely
conclusion "wine-making in Denmark??"

As a matter of fact, you remind me not of the Barossa Valley, but of walking
through an English vineyard while sampling its produce. Chris may know of it
- it was about 1 mile from his home.

Piers