Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2011: love on the beach

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2011: love on the beach
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 07:27:27 +0200
Actually, I have another image which I am keeping for the PAW, where her face
is more visible, but I kind of liked this one too. For me, just enough of her
face is there to make it interesting.

Of your  pics of the couple, I like the one with the LCE best. The further
adjustments do not contribute much, IMO.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain