Re: [OM] What is your favorite exif editor tool?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is your favorite exif editor tool?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 06:48:11 -0400
I have used my EXIF data from a very large number of photographs to
determine how frequently I used a particular focal length.  It's why I
have a 24-135mm Tamron as my walk-around lens and why I've never
purchased a 70-200 f/4 to replace or add to my 80-200 f/2.8 (which is
too heavy to carry very far).  But to be eligible for the analysis the
photos selected had to have been taken when the 80-200 was in the car
and available for use had I wanted it.

There was a time in my early OM days when I shot almost everything at
200mm.  It was my standard lens for some reason.  These days I'm much
more likely to be at the wide end of the range.

It seems to me that I have also analyzed shutter speed vs. focal length
to determine relative need for a tripod but I'm a bit fuzzy on that one.

Chuck Norcutt