Re: [OM] Prices for OMs

Subject: Re: [OM] Prices for OMs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 07:43:16 -0400
I think you'll like the PC.  I used to leave the metering switch in the
ESP position all the time where it helped correct for backlit subjects
but didn't seem to adversely affect non-backlit subjects.

The Zuiko 35-70 f/4 and Kiron 70-150 were my standard walk-around lenses
in the several years before I finally went digital.

All the images on this page (except for maybe the pano of the Boston
skyline) were made with the 35-70 f/4.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Minuteman%20Park/index.htm>

Most of the images here were taken in Minuteman Park in Concord,
Massachusetts.  The initial shots of the American Revolution were fired
on the green in Lexington, Massachusetts between the statue and church
in this photo
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Minuteman%20Park/08_a01690101-009.htm>
Later that day the British marched to Concord (an adjoining town) and
the major battle broke out with the opposing forces across this bridge
(the North Bridge) from each other
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Minuteman%20Park/01_a01690101-002.htm>
When the British retreated they were in great disarray and followed many
roads back to Boston.  One of those roads passed back through Lexington
and next to my last house in Woburn, Massachussets.  The pano of the
Boston skyline is taken from the top of a hill in Woburn.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Minuteman%20Park/boston%20pano.htm>  It
shows that those who made it to Woburn (most on foot) still had a fair
ways to go (about 10 miles) to get back to Boston

Chuck Norcutt