Re: [OM] Building a new home

Subject: Re: [OM] Building a new home
From: Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:02:18 +0200
Hi Chris!

We moved the play house from our cabin, as we did sell that place before
summer. And the girls got mail in there mailbox from one of the neigbours kids.
Very nice and the girls feels very welcommed in the new village. The new
village is built along a Y-shaped main road and is 17 homes in total. The
project has worked together with the local museum to shape the new litle
village as an tradtional village. Hence the colour of all main houses will be
in Faluröd, http://www.falurodfarg.com/eng/product-information/

Thanks
Johan

Skickat från min iPad