[OM] Stack of Raisin Pie

Subject: [OM] Stack of Raisin Pie
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:34:14 -0400 (EDT)
That's beautiful, Mike.

I haven't ever seen a flower like that, but I suspect that the spelling
should
be "raisin".

Chris

Thanks Chris.  I slavishly copied the name off the tag.  The grower is
great at raising these guys but his spelling is not so hot--(neither is
mine it appears)  I was given 15 of these Paphs. This one is an easy
keeper though others are finicky to get to flower again.  I feel like I
have special needs foster children and no instruction manual sometimes.
;-)  I was just given two books (waded through most of one) as well, so
there is hope for a repeat
performance for some.  Thanks for looking.

http://orchids.wikia.com/wiki/Paphiopedilum_Raisin_Pie

New Orchid Parent, Mike