Re: [OM] Anticipation is making me wait...

Subject: Re: [OM] Anticipation is making me wait...
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:23:37 -0400
   A very logical reason would, for opening the box, be to insure that
the contents were:
  1.  As ordered
   2. Safe and in good condition.
   3.  Properly packed for transport to new location.
   4.  Inspect the contents so you are able to  at least console the
shipper in that the equipment  arrived safely.
    There are obviously a good number of other very valid reasons to
open the box and inspect the contents.
Rand E