Re: [OM] mount mod: nikon/canon to OM

Subject: Re: [OM] mount mod: nikon/canon to OM
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 06:45:23 -0400
Slow flash sync speed is a serious problem for a pro trying to do fill
flash in bright sun.  The F280 was a nice idea but still pretty much
useless.  With a full sun ambient exposure of, say, 1/400 second at f/8
(using ISO 100) the maximum range of the flash is less than 1 meter.  It
covers the macro photographer perhaps but not the wedding photographer.
  Where's Mike with the flash bulbs?

Dr. Flash