Re: [OM] IMG: Blue Inc. (Chevrolet Bel-Air detail)

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Blue Inc. (Chevrolet Bel-Air detail)
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 07:56:37 -0700
There are three of them that live in a garage a couple of blocks from
our house.  The two in this image and one in the next image:
<http://www.pbase.com/pelaughlin/image/137302527>
The car under the car cover next to the white one is his Corvette and it
never goes in the garage.  Met him driving the red one last sunday
morning.  They only come out on nice days. LOL
Paul in Portland OR