Re: [OM] IMG: Modern Family Travel

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Modern Family Travel
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:42:27 -0500
Probably not as expensive as you'd think. Just being a customer of
Netjets is expensive enough if you don't do any flying at all, and
most of the agreements have x-amount of hours per month allotted. Use
it or lose it. Then there were at least five people there. Airline
travel of $500 apiece for anything beyond roach coach. So, for MAYBE
an extra grand, they get to fly in luxury without having to deal with
airline security.

Works for me.

We've run the numbers for ourselves, and if we were to fly anywhere as
a family of four, we're better off renting a 6-seater and hiring my
wife's nephew.

AG