Re: [OM] IMG: Modern Family Travel

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Modern Family Travel
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:48:35 -0500
Hi Ken,

I agree with the economics.  The husband got off later, so there were 6 in
all.  As a stockholder in Berkshire Hathaway, I smile at each one I see.  My
thought was that it was a far cry from the 4-5 seaters that I flew when my
family was young.  They were moving along at over 400kts, which is about 4
times what I achieved on most flights.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA