Re: [OM] Moving - Jusy shoot me now.

Subject: Re: [OM] Moving - Jusy shoot me now.
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 07:30:43 +1000
I've moved 13 times in my just-over-4 decades (the last move 4 years ago).
Being a RAAF-brat (Royal Australian Air Force), six of those were during my
childhood. In theory, the last move to here was my second-to-last ever move,
but who knows.

I hate moving. It'll be over soon, Ken. Keep pushing through. :)

Perhaps relatedly, I do like ebooks. :)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Hewds, Oz
http://www.parknmeter.com

On Friday, 19 August 2011, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 8/18/2011 11:05 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
>> Good luck, Ken.
>
> Indeed, Indeed!
>
>> I hate moving; we've done it 17 times, and I think that once more will be
the last, if at all.

> Oy! If one counts the move out of my parents' house into an apartment as
number one, I've moved three times in 5 decades.