Re: [OM] Moving - Jusy shoot me now.

Subject: Re: [OM] Moving - Jusy shoot me now.
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 18:45:06 -0400
Moving is a chance to purge out the unnecessary. I often felt some companies
move their employees around to different cubicles, just so they will clean out
the crap.

My wife's Mom passed this year and we are dealing with the leftover. The fact
her sump pump failed a couple of years ago and the basement flooded, is now a
blessing. Still, after many hours of work to get the house cleared out so it
could sell, everyone who came by was amazed, they'd never seen the house so
open.

I'll be screwed when I have to move again, too many tools in the basement, and
what would I do without my own hardware store in the basement.

All I can say about digital photography, my disk drive is small compared to all
the boxes of negatives and slides...

Time to go on a junk removal diet now so I can survive the next move.

Good luck with yours.

Wayne