Re: [OM] Moving - Jusy shoot me now.

Subject: Re: [OM] Moving - Jusy shoot me now.
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 22:42:58 -0700
Ah yes moving - how fun. Just moved from Tacoma to Portland a few months
ago. In an apartment (and two storage lockers) right now, but may be
putting in an offer on a house tomorrow, then it will be moving again!
Hopefully the last one for a while. We were 9 years in the place in
Tacoma, and 13 at the place before that. The good part of that is not
having to move to often, the down side is it gives you a lot of time to
accumulate stuff! Because we both started jobs in Portland sooner than
we planned the last move did not allow us much time to prune stuff so it
is all still here (hence the two storage lockers!) Have been getting rid
of some stuff since arriving in Portland though.

Jim