Re: [OM] I really need all your help with a technical issue

Subject: Re: [OM] I really need all your help with a technical issue
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:33:28 -0400
If these are his movies, I assume he has his them on dvd.  Use a
computer, do frame captures, crop from there.  Taking pictures of a
movie projected on a wall = Huge quality loss.  Unless the quality loss
is part of his original idea and is desired.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977