Re: [OM] mount mod: nikon/canon to OM

Subject: Re: [OM] mount mod: nikon/canon to OM
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 05:58:44 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

> > If you are interested on these lenses you better buy
> > the Nikon version, to get a film body could be cheaper
> >than modify the mount.
>
> That's what I'd do. Well, if I didn't already have a
> couple of Nikon film bodies. :-)

     Speaking of Nikon lenses, I stumbled into a smoking deal at a thrift store
on Friday, where I found a Macro-Nikkor 55mm f/3.5 1:1 macro lens for a mere
$9.99.  I went home, got my Nikon to OM 4/3 adapter, and returned to the store
to make certain that I could use it.

     A nice thing I've learned to enjoy about these Olympus DSLRs is that you
can use a very wide variety of film lenses, such as Nikon F and AI, Pentax K,
and Minolta MD.

Chris

Regards,
Chris