Re: [OM] mount mod: nikon/canon to OM

Subject: Re: [OM] mount mod: nikon/canon to OM
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 18:03:01 -0500
Chuck,

I think you may be correct.  From a crude inspection of jpgs at 100%, lens
set at the infinity mark, it appears to go OOF beyond 100 -150 feet.
Close-ups, of course, are fine.  I may take a look at applying some wet or
dry paper to the flange, to try to get closer to spec.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA