Re: [OM] m.zuiko 45 ƒ1.8 review

Subject: Re: [OM] m.zuiko 45 ƒ1.8 review
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:16:09 +1000
How dare you! Merely lending the kit implies nothing, I tell you, nothing.
Apart from struggles with PR idiots and couriers and similar lower life forms.
They have to provide nights in hotels, somewhere nice, to get kind treatment.
Helicopter rides help too. And decent food and drink.
It's a terrible review anyway, in ohsomany ways.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx