Re: [OM] Was: mount mod; Now M42-to-4/3 Adapter Thickness

Subject: Re: [OM] Was: mount mod; Now M42-to-4/3 Adapter Thickness
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:23:54 -0400
You really should keep track of the apertures used.  There is a distinct
difference between the images but it not in the distance... it's in the
foreground.  The leaves and grass in the foreground at left are much
sharper in the Takumar shot than with the Summicron.  The Takumar was
focused closer and/or shot at a smaller aperture than the Summicron.

Chuck Norcutt