Re: [OM] Was: mount mod; Now M42-to-4/3 Adapter Thickness

Subject: Re: [OM] Was: mount mod; Now M42-to-4/3 Adapter Thickness
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:17:13 -0500
Andrew,

I have two of these adapters, and use them randomly with four Leica-R
lenses, from 28 to 250mm, and the 50 is the only one that exhibits this
problem.  It works fine if one does not twist it to the stop and expect to
get it focused at infinity.  It is my  least used lens, so its no big deal.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA