Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: beach life and more

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: beach life and more
From: "deebel" <deebel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:58:09 +0100
As you know, we in Scotland are amused with our English cousins who
perpetually relive the detail of the England v W Germany game in 1966.

As a tribute another inspiring advertisement for Irn Bru the soft drink of
choice in Scotland (much to the chagrin of the cola manufacturers) has been
created by the Leith Agency

http://www.leith.co.uk/

The ad has appeared on the back of most of the delivery trucks in Scotland.
Features an old boy in a flat cap staring wistfully ..... The caption reads
(he thinks) "I had an Irn Bru in '66 but I don't go on about it!!"

Dave