Re: [OM] IMG: More from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More from the Airport
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:23:16 -0400
We're battening. Looks like Sunday, maybe Monday, though much of her fury will
be spent by then. Water up here's too damn cold. Not that I'm being cocky. Oh,
no. Been through some storms up heah. They are not for the faint of heart. I
think the airshow is Saturday, which is supposed to be fairly nice. At the
moment, a strong line of thunderboomers is heading in.

--Bob