Re: [OM] Titanic, was More from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] Titanic, was More from the Airport
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:21:11 -0400
I did a quick look through the book cases and found nothing.  So I did a
search of Amazon using "engineering disasters" and found many related
books.  I must have been a mile off on the title since (based on the
contents) I do believe this is the book I was referring to:
"To Engineer Is Human: The Role of Failure in Successful Design"
<http://www.amazon.com/Engineer-Human-Failure-Successful-Design/dp/0679734163/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1314284319&sr=1-3>

Yes, bridges and air crashes are covered.  The way I recognized the book
was the cover photo of the Tacoma Narrows bridge coming apart.

Chuck Norcutt