Re: [OM] IMG: More from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More from the Airport
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:11:53 +0200
And the original posting had spaces inside the ellipsis!
I guess we can also debate whether the late 80s needs an apostrophe or not.

"I see that Stallion 51 will be at MacDill in November.  That brings back
memories of a more modern single-seater flying from their in the late 80s;
halcyon days . . ."