Re: [OM] File Mechanics

Subject: Re: [OM] File Mechanics
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 12:18:45 -0500
Dear CNN:  if there really isn't 24 hours of news, then please play old
Roadrunner cartoons.

Do you really need to send the cub reporter out to stand in the hurricane?

Seriously. We're adults. It's a hurricane. With high winds and rain. We get
that part. Sending a satellite truck to North Carolina isn't going to show us
anything we don't already know.

I'm begging you. Roadrunner. Or Bugs Bunny. Please.

Thank you.

Love, Paul.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"The Nachos are still good." -- Jim Peterik

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard