Re: [OM] File Mechanics

Subject: Re: [OM] File Mechanics
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 00:54:59 +1200
Bob wrote;
> Okay, just learned a new trick that beats shouting at idiots on the TV.
> You can put your file info into a template and automatically load it into
> each image. I filled out one form with everything but the description and
> key words, then hit the export button, made up a name for the template,
> and when it came time for the next shot, I called up the info dialogue
> box, hit import, selected my file, and voila! the data was automatically
> inserted into place. All I had to put in was the title, description and
> keyword

FastStone Image Viewer has a similarly quick and easy method for inserting
info into the exif area. I use it a lot in some circumstances, such as making
sure I have the variety of rose (flower) identified.

It would be neat if FSIV had a means of inserting a watermark.

I still have to find a method I can use.

Brian Swale.