Re: [OM] IMG: Insects on Flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Insects on Flowers
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:12:29 +0800
Ok, in such case pre-determine a fixed WB by experience (e.g. daylight) may
help. PS raw engine is ok (still some problem with the shadow color) when
you don't touch the color temp. setting.

The color temp. in PS does not reflect the real life well enough, the
manufacturer's color temp is more accurate. e.g. a 5D II daylight shot which
Canyon DPP is 5000K, the PS raw is 4650K until both have same mid-tone RGB
values (of the same selected area). For similar case a E-1 file Olympus
Viewer is 5300K, PS raw shown 5150K. A E520 file, Olympus Viewer is 5300K,
PS raw is 4950K.

C.H.Ling