Re: [OM] IMG: Insects on Flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Insects on Flowers
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 23:23:19 +0800
I don't always trust my eyes and memories, for daytime shots I tried to set
color temp +- 5300K for Olympus files, it will be close to what I had taken
with slides, old days bad habit...

BTW, if ACR don't know well about color temp. of different raw files, will
you trust their adjustment? :-) Sometimes a small color shift is not
noticable until someone pointed it out.

C.H.Ling