Re: [OM] IMG: Insects on Flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Insects on Flowers
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 08:32:27 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>ACR came about with release 7.0.1.  IIRC, the LE versions were
>equivalent to today's PhotoShop Elements.  The current version of
>Elements is 9.0 and includes ACR.  It can be had discounted directly
>from Adobe for $79.99.  You can get a 30-day trial version for free.

     There is a stand-alone program called "Paint Shop Pro" that is now part of
Corel Paint Shop Pro.  Earlier versions can be downloaded from:

www.oldversion.com/graphics

     It's a fairly large download, so I will have to take care of that some
other day.

     Still, I'll continue to take at least an 81A, 81B, 82A, and 82B in the
field along with the ND2, ND4, +1, and linear polarizer.

Chris

Regards,
Chris