[OM] FS [was Competition]

Subject: [OM] FS [was Competition]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 15:21:03 -0700
Thanks for reminding me, Jim. Anybody here want a Fuji F10?

Carol was using it but has fallen for the auto scene modes on the Sammy WB650.

I have all the original box and contents, plus a nice, padded soft case and Oly
1GB xD type M card.

A couple of minor shiny spots on the matte chrome finish are the only signs of
wear. Shutter count just over 2000

Still one of the lowest noise P&Ss ever made. I still have my F30, so the F10
is simply surplus to any possible need.

Works as new. Here are a series of museum shots with it, lots of low light,
close-up detail, etc.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Cloisters/>

Some bright, outdoor images, city,
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/New_York/Flatbush_Avenue>
and nature.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/New_York/FBennetField>

Overcast and rainy day images outdoors.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Iron4/>

As you can see, capable of excellent quality images under all sorts of
circumstances.

I'm thinking $45 plus shipping at cost.

Moose