[OM] IMG: Insects on Flowers

Subject: [OM] IMG: Insects on Flowers
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:28:39 -0400 (EDT)
Although I do use the histogram it's obviously not enough.  This is
certainly not the first time you've pointed out problems due to a
clipped color channel.  I don't even think to look for it in someone
else's image.

Chuck Norcutt

CHDK hack gives live view histo for each color if desired.   If too
much real estate is used for your taste -can have them over-layed on
one graph  I like that.
set to appear at half press  so it doesn't get too busy at first.  I
have the batt temp displayed too--not sure why I bother except that I
can do it.

Seldom Clip, Mike