Re: [OM] OT:Mustang overhead

Subject: Re: [OM] OT:Mustang overhead
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:11:20 -0600
Somewhere I have some photos of one of NASA's WB-57s taking off from
Ellington Field in Houston from my days with NASA in grad school. I
don't remember thinking it was especially ugly, but rather unusual.
I'll see if I can dredge them up. The pilot boasted that he had once
gotten a picture of a U-2 from above. No idea if it was true or not.

Mark