Re: [OM] Paph Orchid Series Continues

Subject: Re: [OM] Paph Orchid Series Continues
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:32:29 +0800
To maintain a soft OOF background and greater DOF one should use a very long
focal length lens, say 300-500mm and stop down.

This one is taken with OM 50/3.5 at F5.6

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_3507.JPG

This one is taken with OM 300/4.5 at F5.6

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_3510.JPG

C.H.Ling