Re: [OM] File Mechanics

Subject: Re: [OM] File Mechanics
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 06:38:47 -0600
   Glad to help, Brian. :-)
   I do use FastStone to batch things from time to time, but not batch
   watermark. As I recall, the watermark feature wasn't available in
   FastStone years ago when I needed to watermark some images, and that's
   how I ended up purchasing Watermark Factory.
   [1]http://www.watermarkfactory.com/
   You may be able to use Faststone for all of your watermarking needs
   now.

Candace