Re: [OM] IMG: The Elusive Buckeye

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Elusive Buckeye
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:11:09 -0500
Chris,

I use the 35 Macro because it is Autofocus, and can focus down to almost
1:1.  I have longer lenses, but they are manual focus, and, with insects,
that just doesn't work, at least, not for me.  I do have the Zuiko Digital
14-54 Ver.1, which I use sometimes for this type of image, but 54 vs 35 is
not much of a magnification.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA