Re: [OM] FS - OM goodies

Subject: Re: [OM] FS - OM goodies
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 16:02:07 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 9/1/2011 2:50:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

A rustle  in the wind is what I hear,
An OM-2S is for sale,
A mint OM-2S will  bring a tear,
At $100, this deal is a whale.

Bill, oh, Bill what are  you doing?
Selling OMs like cotton candy?
We know you are not  moving,
These prices are quite dandy.

Alas, oh, friend, I would be  interested,
Had I not already filled my quiver;
Your prices may not be  bested,
Yet, I still want to cry a river.

May the sale of the stuff  be quick,
Hippie straps and all that,
I do want to see the OMs used in  the thick,
Let me not be the only one bringing the Zuikos back.

AG  Schnozz
--

I am humbled by the eloquence of your words and your  concern.

Recently retired (elective unemployment) and having begun a MFA program, I
find myself in the category of starving artist/college student.  Some of
these goodies need to go live with others so perhaps I can afford a flat with
 running water. There will be more to come, however the stash closet could
de-annex for quite sometime before I would be out of the OM/film camera
business.  Just noticed a screen 2 on eBay with a bid of $135.  I  don't need
running water that bad.  Bill Barber